and the old Benedictine nuns monastery were founded in the 17th century by Zofia Sieniakowska, according to a project by Michał Linka. The church has one nave, ceiled with a barvel-crossed vault supported by double Ionic piers. A few furnishings draw a special attention: the pulpit in the form of genealogical tree of Benedictine order growing from a lying figure of St. Benedict, made by Mateusz Roskwitowicz in the 17th century, two side altars coming from the same period as well as some stalls and benches made in Marcin Czarny’s workshop. In front of the church there is a small garden, separated from the street by a wall and a pulpit. The eastern side of the garden is limited with a little chaplain’s house and a belfry and in the west there is a building of the former cloister wicket. The church is adjoined by the buildings of the old monastery from the west. The Baroque buildings have an interesting basilica-like construction what makes the post Benedictine complex an excellent example of the Baroque monastery architecture in Poland. Since 1903 it has been the seat of the Seminary College.