the parish of Saint Paul was established in 1226 by a Cracow bishop
Ivon Odrowąż. The present church was erected on the place of the original
wooden one in the 15th century. This one- nave church, enlarged in the 17th and
the 18th centuries, attracts attention with furnishings from the mid 17th
century and the stucco work of the vault. The church cemetery is surrounded by
a stone wall with a belfry from the 19th century.